Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
120 E. Washington Street Suite 721 Syracuse, NY 13202
Upon return to our office July 1, 2020. Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Please call and reschedule for a telehealth appointment if you are feeling ill or have a temperature of 100.4F or higher.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Psychologists and patients will wear masks.
- Psychologists will maintain safe distancing of 6 ft.
- Restroom and kitchen soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands for 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizer, meeting CDC standards, is available at the building entrance, the therapy rooms, and the waiting room.
- Appointments will be scheduled at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Due to social distancing, no physical contact, e.g., handshakes, will occur.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are disinfected between patients.
Thank you for your cooperation!